Menu
idnbonds

Pefindo: Bumi Serpong Damai Ratings at Level idAA-

By administrator | March 15, 2019 | Property Real Estate.
Bumi Serpong Damai Ratings

Illustration: Bumi Serpong Damai Ratings

Bumi Serpong Damai Ratings at Level idAA-. Bumi Serpong Damai, Tbk (BSDE IJ), get back its ratings at level idAA- for the company, and its Shelf Registered Bond Tranche I Series C Year 2012, and Shelf Registered Bond II Tranche I Series A and series B Year 2016. As a result, rating affirmation idAA- was obtained from Pemeringkat Efek Indonesia (Pefindo). Furthermore, the prospect of the company is “Stable”.

Shelf Registration II WOM Finance Tranche II Year 2017

Waskita Reduce Bond Issuance to IDR500Bn

Market to Trade Sideways Ahead of New Year Eve

Corporate Bonds Sales Shadowed by Rising Govvies Yield

Lower Margin Press AKR Corporindo Outlook Press

Import Restriction’s Policy Support Indah Kiat Pulp & Paper

In the information disclosure on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX), Pefindo explains, BSDE has a very strong ability to meet long-term financial commitments relative other issuer in Indonesia. In addition, the ratings at once confirms BSDE strong business position in a property industry. The company’s diverse product properties and a wide coverage area, as well as strong cash flow protection became the strength of BSDE.

Perusahaan Listrik Negara Issue Bonds and Sukuk Worth IDR3.24Trn

FR0075’s Transactions Highest in September

US Tresury Stable, SUN Yield Moving Limited

Bonds Auction Oversubscribed by 3.7 Times

Siloam International Requires Long-Term Investment Horizon

Perusahaan Gas Negara, In Line, long-term gas demand remains bright

Consequently, this year the BSDE vied for marketing sales by as much as IDR6.2Trn in 2019. Later the target supported by flagship projects especially in the residential and commercial segments. In fact, residential sales is believed to be the major contributors will be the marketing sales this year, which is as much as 56% of the total marketing sales. As well as, the rest amounted to 44% would contribute to by commercial products such as land plots, houses and condominium.

Shelf Registration Subdebt II Bank Panin Tranche II Year 2017

Shelf Registration Bond II Bank Pan Indonesia Tranche II Year 2016

Resilience Market Amid Positive Tax Amnesty Progress

Indonesia 10y and 20y Benchmarks will be Reopen in the Next Week Auction

Fitch Ratings Appoints BB/AA for Wijaya Karya

Sido Muncul, Herbal Medicine Rebounding Strongly

Finally, BSDE is also still has a number of flagship projects such as in BSD City will remain a major contributor to marketing sales amounted to 66%, as well as The condominium The Elements Kuningan Jakarta CBD, Southgate Residence TB Simatupang in South Jakarta and Klaska Surabaya, which would account for 15%. Moreover, the issuer has a major property project located in Serpong (BSD City), Cibubur, Jakarta and Bekasi. Last, the company also expands into other areas such as Balikpapan, Samarinda, Manado, Palembang and Semarang.

Waskita Karya Targets IDR3Trn Funds through Toll Roads Divestment

Waskita Karya Reassessment Plans of Bonds Issuance

BI Expects Inflation Reach 3.5% YoY in FY18

Retail Sales Grows 2.2% YoY in 10M17

Bekasi Fajar’s Sales Below the its Target

During Asian Games, Telkomsel’s Payload Data Rose 44%

Translate »
Copy Protected by Chetan's WP-Copyprotect.